Sheffield Unionof Golf Clubs
Stroke Play off Handicap.
1. The Union will hold a Strokeplay Competition with two divisions, one for 6-12 and one for 13-18 handicaps This competition shall be open to members of clubs in the Union with handicaps between 6 and 18 on the day of the competition, and will be decided by 18 holes stroke play off FULL handicap.
2. Entries shall be made either on-line via the S.U.G.C. website or on the official entry form (downloadable from the website or from the office). Entry must be accompanied by the entry fee.
3. In the event that the entry is over-subscribed, a ballot will take place.
4. START TIME - It is the player's responsibility to start at the time established by the Committee. Regulation 14 (SUGC Regulations for all competitions) applies.
5. The player returning the lowest NET score over 18 holes in each division will receive a trophy.
6. In the event of a tie for each trophy after 18 holes then the results will be decided on countback.
7. All other ties shall be decided as per Rule 10 in SUGC Regulations for all Competitions.
8. Appropriate prizes will be decided by the Executive Committee.