Sheffield Unionof Golf Clubs
Stroke Play off handicap.
1. The Union will hold a competition to decide the Mid-Amateur Champion. The competition shall be open to members of clubs in the Union who are THIRTY FIVE years of age and over on the day of the competition and whose handicaps shall not exceed TWELVE.
2. The competition shall be decided by 18 holes Stroke Play, and will be limited to 60 entries. In the event of any entry exceeding 60, a ballot will be held to decide which of the higher handicap entries can be accepted.
3. START TIME - It is the player's responsibility to start at the time established by the Committee. Regulation 14 (SUGC Regulations for all competitions) applies.
4. The player returning the lowest gross score over the 18 holes will be the Mid-Amateur Champion and will receive the 'Peter Wharton' Trophy.
5. All other ties shall be decided as per Rule 10 in SUGC Regulations for all Competitions.
6. Entries shall be made either on-line via the S.U.G.C. website or on the official entry form (downloadable from the website or from the office). The entry must be accompanied by the entry fee.
7. Prizes will be awarded as decided by the Executive Committee.