* * ALEX FITZPATRICK WINS SHEFFIELD PLATE AT HALLAMSHIRE GOLF CLUB (SPONSORED BY SHEFFIELD SPECIAL STEELS) CSS AM=74: PM=73 * *
Welcome to the Sheffield Union of Golf Clubs
SUGC President 2016
Bondhay Golf Club
Welcome to the website of the Sheffield Union of Golf Clubs, which with 41 affiliated member golf clubs representing more than 12,500 players, is the largest district golf union in Britain.
The objective of the Union is to further the interests of amateur golf in the Sheffield City Region, which incorporates Sheffield and the boroughs of Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham in South Yorkshire, as well as parts of North East Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire.
The Union’s work in promoting amateur golf includes:
- The organisation and running of competitions
- Supporting and providing teams for Inter-District Leagues at senior and junior level
- Helping to promote and providing support to the development of golf among juniors
- The organisation and running of matches of the Sheffield Union Members Association and other competitions for amateur golfers of all levels.
We are delighted to receive the support of a number of sponsors whose contributions enable the Union to strive to reach its objectives.
Our sponsors for the 2016 season are:
The Special Steel Group; IFM Insurance; Driving Golf PR & Marketing; Peter Cowen Golf Academy Junior Tour; Westcourt Financial Services; DC Clarke Roofing; Warwick Ward Machinery, igolfstudio
Please give our much-valued sponsors every support you can.
For further details on sponsorship opportunities please contact Andy Waple, SUGC executive member for publicity and marketing tel 0773 036 5554 or email email@example.com
Current Draw Sheet
Inter-Club KO Foursomes 27th June ~ as drawn click here
Inter-Club KO Foursomes (Salver) 27th June ~ as drawn click here
Team Championship 1st Division ~ Abbeydale 3rd July click here
Junior U14 Matchplay ~ as drawn click here
SUMA No. 3 ~ Renishaw 4th July click here
The following Results are automatically generated from the IG system